Sojourners is a program dedicated to walking alongside families through transitional times in their lives. We are committed to equipping people with the skills and disciplines for thriving spiritually, emotionally, and fiscally. Here is brief overview of the program’s components:
- 10/10 Investment program. 10 month commitment with a monthly financial incentive provided.
- Bi-monthly contact with your mentor is required.
- Honest and up-front relationships.
- Life skills training required.
- Completion of a budget.
- Additional involvement may be requested, based on your current situation.
- Personal and program goals will be set and worked on.
Contact Chaplain James Fry for more information at 303.232.2500 or firstname.lastname@example.org